Multiple Choice Questions are the integral part of our education system. Almost all the Entrance Test Exams have MCQ Papers and even students of primary classes have MCQ in their syllabus. Central Board of secondary education has made it compulsory to set around 25% questions as MCQ type in CBSE affiliated schools. The latest CCE pattern also emphasis on MCQ based evaluation along with subjective assessment.
- All 16 Chapters from Term-1 and Term-2 are included.
- There are total 60 Multiple Choice Questions from each Chapter and these are divided equally in four difficulty levels.
- Thus each chapter has four levels and each level has 15 questions.
- On every correct response, you will get 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
- You can review your answers at the end of the test. The result will be displayed instantly on the computer screen.